Friday 17 May 2013

The Bastard Awakens...

This is a blog. A blog about games. And maybe other stuff because this is my blog and I'll write what I want and I NEVER ASKED TO BE PART OF THIS FAMILY, MUM!!!

So yeah, I'll be updating this as regularly as possible but I find myself in the unenviable position of being both a lazy fuck and somewhat busy. But if all goes as planned, expect the odd review and some bi-weekly or weekly features in which I do or talk about stupid stuff in a hopeless attempt to be entertaining because I'm a desperately lonely individual!

Basically, I'll update when my laziness, circumstances and limited capacity for any kind of writing inspiration all align like the planets. And then, when the planetary alignment is perfect, the odd piece of rambling crap about videogames will rise like sleeping Cthulhu from the murky depths of the internet/R'lyeh...

So to you, my dear (non-existant) readers, keep tuned and soon you'll be feasting your eyes on a bevy of mediocre and derivative online content!



That Gamer Bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment